Thursday, August 11, 2005

Mahoning Valley Darling and 50 Wack Hairstyles

I picked this article up from Exclamation Mark and I was ever so pleased to see that Jimmy T made the list. And at slot 13. How appropriate. I'll never fully understand the voters in Mahoning County. What in tarnation were you people thinking??? But that's not what I'm here to promote.

Regardless if you love or hate James Traficant, this Phatphree site is fun for the masses. A while back, Techtard bought me these magnets for my desk. Let me just say this. To all you Mudflaps, Squirrel Pelts, Kentucky Waterfalls, Shorty Longbacks and Tennessee Top Hats, the "business in the front, party in the back" era has ended. For the love of God and Country, please cut your hair.

Enjoy folks.

The 50 Worst Hairstyles of All Time

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home