Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Light and Fluffy

Props to Yoplait for it's Key Lime Pie Whips! yogurt. Those little 4 oz. buggers are good eatin'! My suggestion to the company is to package it in half gallon containers, much like you'd find in ice cream. Why? Because I would get the same satisfaction consuming a half gallon of Whips! as I would ice cream. Ladies, we've all been there, especially when Aunt Flo visits each month. We'd be much better off consuming a half gallon of Whips! over a half gallon of ice cream, right? Or would I want to consume a half gallon of Whips! and a half gallon of ice cream and an industrial sized Hershey's with Almonds and...

Yoplait, hear my cries!

2 comments:

At 10/8/05 11:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

It looks like yogurt but its not.

Say it out loud. It's funny.

 
At 10/8/05 12:02 PM, Blogger Jules said...

Real original, Dave.

[insert eye roll here]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home