Monday, August 08, 2005

Ron Mexico

I just stumbled across this site while reading a skillfully crafted blog by Stray Dog. I remember all the buzz when this story broke but I really didn't pay too much attention to it. I also recall Pav and Co. discussing what our Ron Mexico names would be.

Now we'll know for sure.

Come one, come all, get your Ron Mexico name! It's fast, it's free and it's completely useless, unless you plan to randomly expose people to herpes and try to thwart law enforcement officials. I'm sure our men in blue have teamed up with gorillamask to supply a reverse Ron Mexico generator. Put in the Ron Mexico name and you're given the culprit of the crime. Now wouldn't that be a cold corndog.

Ron Mexico Name Generator

Con amor, Natalie Costa Rica

1 comments:

At 9/8/05 8:24 AM, Blogger Dan said...

Olé!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home