Friday, June 24, 2005

I Love These Men, errr, Characters

Meet Strong Bad and Homestar Runner.








My love for them and the other characters dwelling at Homestar Runner runs deeper than the waters of the Mississippi.

If you've never met them, I strongly encourage you do so. However, you must, ummmm, how should I phrase this, be somewhat *off* to find the utmost pleasure from this flash site.

I can't help it. Homestar's voice sends me over the moon. Strong Bad's personality is nothing short of perfect. And the Poopsmith? Don't get me started.

The Brothers Chaps, I bow before your greatness.

2 comments:

At 28/7/05 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I personally CANNOT believe that you did not give attribution for your original introduction to these spectacular characters.

 
At 8/8/05 2:24 PM, Blogger Jules said...

Sorry Jimmy - let me make it up to you. All my faithful readers, yes, all 2 of you...let me give credit where credit is due. Jimmy from Pittsburgh introduced me to Homestar Runner.

Happy now?

Muah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home