Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I think I OD'd on my birth control

So this morning I woke up with a nasty headache, the kind of headache that requires immediate medication yet if you move 3 inches, the vice tightens even more around your head. So you lay there hoping to either fall back asleep or die. Death didn't become me so I had to get up and get ready for work. In my search for pain meds, I realized that I had forgotten to take my birth control pill not once, but twice! Well hell, I needed to rectify that situation so I took 2 Aleve and 2 bc pills.

Now I'm paying for it. My head feels like it weighs 200 lbs. and aches with every inch of movement, and my stomach is on the verge of purge. Taking two pills at the same time probably wasn't the smartest thing to do. Too many Ortho Novum 7/7/7's coursing through my veins. And my mainline of coffee probably isn't helping the situation much either.

Sometimes I do the dumbest shit. I am Pilltard.


Oh, speaking of tards. I know, I know, it's completely UNCOOL of me to make reference to tards and so very unpolitically correct, but tard is such a universal word, and it gets directly to the point.

You must check out Techtard's blog today. "Everything BY the Kitchen Sink." People, I work for this woman!

I can't stop laughing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home