Thursday, February 26, 2009

Seriously, I want to blog. I really do.

For some of you, you know what I'm dealing with at the J-O-B. The work world is clearly spinning off its axis. I have so many comments, ideas and rants running through my split pea brain but I'm unable to release them. I must hold my head high and plow forward. So today, instead of blogging like I want to, I must focus on the task at hand and muddle through.

As I sit here pecking away on the laptop, I look longingly at Jagger, the Slasher Cat, sleeping blissfully, half on the table, half on the window sill, with his head nuzzled into the corner of the window. He looks so peaceful.

If I went into the office today and nuzzled my head into a nonexistent window, would I look so peaceful? Um, no. I'd end up being fitted for the latest in straight jacket fashion.

Right now, the comfort of canvas and buckles sounds like a fabulous vacation destination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home