Sunday, November 09, 2008

She's Alive! She's Alive!

Holy frijoles, I've been away for over two years! Sure I made a lame attempt in 2007 to resurrect this blog, but notice how well that worked out for me.

It's time to return to the lunacy. I've missed it. I realize that it's a good medium for me to vent my frustrations, to make fun of others and to be a complete waste of Blogger's server space. I'm gunning to become a Nobel Laureate and a real pain in the ass at the same time.

In my upcoming entries, expect short tales of what I've been up to during my two year hiatus. I finally got that job I was hoping to get and it only took 4 years. You'll learn of my new interests and friends, and I'm sure I'll continue to bore you with mundane observations of my life as a wife, mother and slave to the paycheck.

I know. Your loins are tingling in anticipation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home