Monday, November 10, 2008

S: Entropic Sauce - What the Hell Does That Mean?

So when I started this blog several years ago, I wanted to give it a really kick ass name. JMR's Blog was so blasé and boring. Mine needed sizzle. Pizazz. Bring on da funk, bring on da noise, y'know?

I spent hours scouring the net for really cool names and found myself drawn to the word entropy - a doctrine of inevitable social decline and degeneration. Hmmm, yep, that's me, socially declining by the minute and a complete degenerate. In statistical mechanics, which I know nothing about, entropy's symbol is S, meaning a measure of the randomness of the microscopic constituents of a thermodynamic system. Keyword here: randomness.

Add in a little mind gravy and S: Entropic Sauce was born. Random, declining blather that consumes my mind in which I absolutely refuse to drown in. It's a constant battle.

And I keep dripping gravy on my clean tablecloth. Damnit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home