Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Too Fabulous for Words

Every two to three months I indulge. One of my favorite things on this planet is a small Gionino's cheese pizza. Nothing fancy, just plain cheese. Gionino's makes the best pie in these parts, especially when it's fresh from the oven. My palette's nirvana.

Today I'm indulging. I asked my coworkers if they wanted to partake but I didn't find any takers. So it's me, myself and I with this fabulous saucy creation.

A couple of weekends ago we hosted a skating party for Joonya's 8th birthday. We rented the local skate center for 2 hours and invited hoards of people. Many came. It was a good time for all. Kids who never skated, parents who haven't skated in decades - we all had fun. I ordered za from my friends at Gioninos and they pulled through for me, even opening the shop early on a Sunday to accommodate my order. I ordered extra with the hope that I'd have lots of leftovers to carry me through the early part of the work week. I was wrong. There was nothing left. Everyone marveled at how good the pizza was.

You're probably wondering why I'm going on and on about a local pizza joint. That's a good question. I've been kicking around the idea of writing about products I like and dislike, especially after seeing the dollars that are spent on some marketing campaigns. My undergrad is in marketing and I'm always checking out what companies are doing with their products and how they appeal to the masses.

But like I said, I'm still kicking it around. That might require me to blog more than once a century.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home