Monday, October 17, 2005

SOMEBODY SEDATE ME!

Last night's Grey's Anatomy was yet another good episode. ABC has me hooked on this show and the more I watch it, the more I love it. Sadly, it's already becoming predictable, but I don't care. The show captures my interest and keeps me tuned in week after week. Hopefully it'll be a few more seasons before it completely jumps the shark. Why do I dig the show? Let me count the ways.

1. Patrick Dempsey has grown up and is unbelievably hot. I dig his character. Dr. McDreamy can come cut on me anytime.

2. George O'Malley cracks me up. If I was a resident surgeon, I'd be most like O'Malley. Unsure of myself, awkward, innocently coy...oh yeah, indeed I'm Georgia O'Malley for sure.

3. I know guys like Alex Karev - impossible to be around but truly a good person deep down. The persona he showcases is transparent, much like someone else I know.

4. I can't help but wish I was more like Cristina Yang. Precise, cut-throat, never wrong, aggressive, strong. I'm the antithesis of Cristina. But last night's breakdown was a pleasure to watch, from a therapeutic standpoint. It was nice to see her "human." And as she was sobbing uncontrollably and yelling for her friends to sedate her, I thought, my God, that's what I'm like!

Somebody sedate me please! If only it was that simple.

Wait, it is that simple if you're a heroin junkie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home