Monday, October 10, 2005

If you're ugly and you know it, clap your hands!

I haven't written in a week. Yeah, you're crushed, I know. It's devastating to realize that your favorite blog has been neglected, isn't it? Should I send you some cash to help pay for your therapy?

Ahhh, sarcasm. It's a beautiful thing. I'm full of it today. Sharp. Biting. Nasty. Borderline evil and hurtful. Why? It may have something to do with PMS or the nasty-ass weather we're having. Autumn in Ohio is my absolute favorite time of the year. I love crispness of the air, the crunch of the fallen leaves and the mist that covers the ground on a cool, dewey morning. But with all that beauty comes her ugly stepsister. Gray overcast days, wet and damp, not a glimmer of sunshine to be seen. Today is one of those days. In fact, the entire weekend was like that. She knows how to mess with your psyche and she's doing a good job.

So I'll spare you all. I'll stop writing and dive into the mound of work on my desk. The next post will be better, I promise.

Like you care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home