Monday, September 26, 2005

Uninspired

This week, my blog entries may be few and far between. I'm uninspired to write. Maybe it's because I'm feeling a little overwhelmed at work, or maybe I'm just in a slump. In any case, I'm about as exciting as rubber cement.

I will say that I'm geeked about Sunday night's TV lineup. I'm glad that the West Wing moved to Sunday nights at 8 p.m. EST. Nothing like a little brain food before my guilty pleasure, Desperate Housewives. The West Wing vindicates my need for Desperate Housewives. It's like a dose of NPR before a dose of Howard Stern. As long as I have one, I can have the other.

In case you care, which I'm sure you don't, these are my favorite TV shows.

The West Wing
Law and Order - the original and SVU. Criminal Intent is fair but not one of my favorites.
Rescue Me - love Denis Leary but man, this show can be such a downer. It's pretty raw.
Boston Legal
Grey's Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
CSI: the Vegas original
That 70s Show
Good Eats - Alton Brown on the Food Network. I dig his quirkiness and his beef map.
City Confidential, Cold Case Files, American Justice - A&E - I'm a total junkie.
E True Hollywood Story - You can do a THS on a piece of lint and I'd watch it.

Perhaps later this week I'll find some inspiration to write about something of substance. Right now the most exciting thing I'm doing is flipping through Pantone's Formula Guide for Solid Uncoated color builds. Anyone want to play "Spin the Color Wheel?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home