Monday, October 03, 2005

Blog Light

As opposed to regular Blog.

Blogging this week will be sparce. Monster of an event tomorrow on campus and I'll be schlepping hard until 9 pm easy. I have no idea what the rest of my week entails because I haven't looked at my Palm since Thursday of last week. I think the batteries are dead.

Speaking of batteries, our TV remote batteries bit it tonight. Crikey, it was like medieval times in my living room. I actually had to get my sorry ass off the couch to change the channel. It was torture! And along those same lines, lightbulbs in my house, and my office, are going out left and right - as if they're having some sort of mindfuck with JMR. Yo lightbulbs, it's working. Why is that they all seem to go out at the same time?

I'm tired now. I need to get some sleep. Tomorrow is going to kick my sorry ass. Like the remote did, and the lightbulbs. I'm pathetic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home